Geneva Longlois-Marney has over a decade of experience in donor development and volunteer management gained at non-profit organizations throughout New Orleans. Most recently, she was with New Orleans City Park as their major gifts and planned giving officer, where she created their major gifts program and secured $500,000+ gifts from individuals and foundations and managed multiple volunteer boards. Previously, she coordinated the capital campaign for Second Harvest Food Bank of New Orleans and Acadiana. Geneva also serves on the Board of Directors for the New Orleans Association of Fundraising Professionals and the New Orleans Planned Giving Council. Geneva earned her degree in Humanities and Social Thought with a minor in women's studies at Louisiana Scholar's College at Northwestern State University.
- Implements robust regional and national alumnae engagement program.
- Manages Newcomb College Institute's annual fund.
- Implements fundraising programs of the Newcomb Alumnae Association board and the NCI Director’s Advisory Council.
- Serves as the advocate for Newcomb and key liaison to the Newcomb Alumnae Association.
- Supports all aspects of the Executive Director’s fundraising efforts.
- Manages reporting and administrative aspects of the Institute’s development efforts.