Working on a big project and want to make sure you have access to a computer for a few hours? Reserve one ahead of time to ensure it will be available.
To reserve a time, ask any worker staffing the lab or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- University status (student, faculty, staff, alumni, volunteer)
- Department or Class (if applicable)
- Date and hours you need to reserve the lab.
- Name of the Computer you need to reserve. (See the list below, to choose a computer with the appropriate software)
Policies for reserving computers
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Computers can only be reserved during times when the lab is open.
- A reservation cannot be more than 4 hours long in a 24 hour period, unless you have extenuating circumstances.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your reservation may be lost if another person needs access to the computer.
Available computers and software:
ncilab01: Creative Suite 6, Aperture, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
ncilab02: Final Cut Pro X, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
ncilab03: Creative Suite 6, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
ncilab04: Creative Suite 6, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
ncilab05: Final Cut Pro 6, Creative Suite 3, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
ncilab06: Final Cut Pro X, iLife ’11, iWork ’09, Office 2011
Note: To filter the calendar reservations below by computer, choose the appropriate name from the dropdown arrow on the far right of the calendar.